Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Customer Feedback

The ArtFire karma/feedback system has been structured so that only registered shoppers can post karma/feedback at the conclusion of the transaction. Since my customers have chosen to shop on ArtFire without opening an account, they are unable to post karma/feedback.

In order to share my customer compliments, I have decided to post the feedback within my blog here and on the ArtFire Studio blog as well.

Here is the most recent Happy Customer Feedback I have received along with a photo of her bracelet.

"I love Gilannie jewelry! I have been buying from her for several years. Last month my son's dog jumped up on me and broke my favorite Gilannie bracelet. I was not able to find all the beads and findings as some fell thru the deck and disappeared in the gravel beneath. I sent the remainding beads, wire and findings to Gilannie and within in a week I had the bracelet back, I could not even tell which things were new as all the beads blended together in shades of blue just as before it broke." - L.A. --Matthews, NC, USA



I love repeat shoppers! And I am always very happy to repair any item that becomes damaged.

~Gilannie~

No comments:

Post a Comment