Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October- More New Jewelry & Art

October is flying by, it's already the 20th! I'm staying busy creating new jewelry to provide a great selection to chose from for Holiday Gifts! Here are my newest necklaces and wall art. Some items are in My ArtFire Studio, some in My Etsy Shop. If you click on the item name, you will be magically transported to the correct shop!


Royally Purple Fluorite Pendant and Stones Necklace Handmade


FreeSpirit Butterfly and Pearls Necklace Handmade


Lavender Purple Fluorite Pendant Pearls Necklace Handmade


BlueBird Happiness Pendant Necklace Handmade


Moss Agate Pendant Tree Green Pearls Long Necklace Handmade


Unique Bejeweled Bluebird Wall Art Handmade


Please Note: ALL HALLOWEEN JEWLERY & ORNAMENTS ARE ON SALE, BOTH SHOPS!

See you again, soon. You can always find me on Facebook and sometimes on Twitter!
~Gilannie~

No comments:

Post a Comment