Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friday Favorites ~ Episode 3 ~ for Sept 17

My Friday Favorites ~ Episode 3 ~ Featuring artists who share their work, humor, style and lives freely on FaceBook. Their work inspires me and makes me wish I could do some shopping! Here is this week's list in no particular order.

Neskat on Etsy ~ Etsy Shop
Beautiful, Cute, Sweet Wool Felt Hair Clips, Bookmarks, Necklaces, Pins, Coin Pouches ~ I love these and really need to order a hair clip soon, especially since there is a special sale in this shop ~
"Neskat Shop Announcement- Buy 3 Get The 4th Item for FREE- SALE Starts 09.10.2010 thru 09.20.2010".
Personally I think these are wonderful products for girls & women of all ages~ oh, and some things like the turtle coin pouch for boys also! I hope you'll visit these shops!
Neskat on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/Neskat
Neskat ArtFire Studio http://www.artfire.com/users/Neskat


Libby Goldsmith ~ Maylee's Garden Handmade Vegan Soap on ArtFire

I really enjoy reading Libby's escapades and daily events with her daughter on FaceBook. Libby's ArtFire Studio is beautiful and full of wonderful products: soaps, laundry detergent, perfume oils and dreadlock shampoo bar.
How about these Autumn Scents: Peppermint Chocolate Patty, Cinnamon and Vanilla Sugar, Chocolate Pumpkin Scented, Orange Spice.
A great shop to visit, sit back, take time to enjoy browsing!
http://www.artfire.com/users/mayleesgarden


Diamond Sand Etsy Shop

From the Etsy Shop Announcement:
"I make a lot of jewellery with semi precious stones, Pearls, and crystals. My hope is that you will find something special that you can treasure for years to come."
Lisa is from England, so the word Jewelry is spelled Jewellery.
This is very lovely, very feminine jewelry~ like the Butterfly Ball Necklace or the Alhambra Nights Earrings and the very sweet Crystal Charm Bracelet. No matter how you spell jewelry/jewellery, you'll love viewing the beautiful items in this shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DiamondSand#


Anne Disselhorst ~ Bella Sera Designs Etsy Shop
Anne always has interesting posts on FaceBook! Her Etsy Shop is full of the loveliest journals, cards and tags in luscious colors that capture the richness of life. (I suspect this reflects her real-life richness of life!)
Anne offers so many varieties from garden flowers to cupcakes to birds to French motif to botanical ~ about 10 pages of beautiful options! So many, there is just no way to select one favorite.
Pour a cup of tea and enjoy a visit to this shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/bellaseradesigns


Aprons by MeMe Etsy Shop
From the shop announcement: "Give me a Dish Towel and watch me create. It first came out of need. (Always had a missing dish towel) Now I can't live without mine. Once you have one of my Original Dish Towel Aprons you will know what I mean."
Visit this shop and browse through the lovely Aprons ~ yes, lovely aprons! My personal favorite is the 'Colorful Birdhouses Dish Towel Apron'~ great colors! Oh, and check out the 'Mommy and Me' Dish Towels Apron Sets!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/apronsbymeme


I hope you have enjoyed reading about these artists, and I hope you will spend some time visiting and shopping within their shops!


By the way, I placed my order tonight as I was working on this blog!
I purchased the "Neskat's Embroidered Wool Felt Hair Clip--New Design-2010-Elephant06". I collect elephants so I had to have one of these hair clips! Can hardly wait to wear it, so cute!

2 comments:

  1. A big thank you Gilannie for featuring me alongside some very talented people. I'm so delighted that you considered me, when there is so much talent out there. Thank you very much. Great blog, I will be sure to tell everyone about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my shop alongside such wonderful artists.

    ReplyDelete