Sunday, September 12, 2010

September Musings & Sale

September! I love this time of year when the mornings and evenings become cooler, the light and shadows change as summer gradually morphs into autumn. Even the sounds change, especially in the evenings, the songs of the crickets become a bittersweet tune as if sad the hot summer is ending. Every day I notice a few leaves here and there changing into orange, red, yellow shades of autumn.

Yes, I am aware I am very off schedule on my blogs. My only excuse is, once again, that life happens. Situations with my Mother's health, issues with her house arrangements, things that arise that take time, energy, attention away from my creativity.

Today I am posting details for my "AWESOME SALE" which starts today, Sept 12. Oh My! Literally my computer clock says it is 12:12pm as I am typing this! A good omen for us!

Today the following Four Necklace/Earring SETS are on sale for a mere $28 - regular prices are only $44-$46 - a really great sale price - a really great time to purchase! (Click on item name to connect to my ArtFire Studio.)

Freya Goddess Cloisonne Stones Necklace Earrings SET



Carnelian Red Aventurine Nature Goddess Necklace Earrings SET



Esmeralda Green Aventurine Goddess Necklace Earrings Set


Aura of Autumn Purple Necklace Earrings SET


I will change the line up of sale necklaces during the week, so check my ArtFire Studio often for updated details. You can also find details on my FaceBook page.

Until next time, enjoy each day, take time to share!

1 comment: