Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another Spring Day

Saturday was such a beautiful sunny spring day. I was fortunate to spend another day with my older daughter and my grandkids. We started with my Special-made-to-order-by-shape Pancakes. As mentioned in previous stories, Thalia loves to play restaurant and writes up the orders; this time she attached the written orders onto the fan hood over the stove with a Hello Kitty magnet.

Aiden ordered Eight Heart-shaped pancakes, "Because," he said, "I love you sooo much, Grammy." How special is that! He also ordered One Egg-shaped and Two-Mermaid shaped pancakes. Thalia ordered Four Book-shaped, One Circle-shaped and Three Elpint-shaped (Elephants) pancakes. We have so much fun with our Special Pancake routine!











Out into the garden where we pulled weeds forever- where do they come from! So much work to get the dirt tilled.





My daughter and I continued to work in the dirt but the grandkids played in the little pools as the temperature warmed up.





My dog.Zorra has to be in the middle of the play, she loves to get wet. As far as dog.Zorra is concerned, the grandkids are 'her' babies!




This Spring continues to provide us with amazing weather, perfect for being outside playing and gardening!

Until next time, Live~Laugh~Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment