Sunday, August 26, 2012

New and Improved Gilannie!

Finding the perfect website is similar to finding the perfect shoe, one keeps trying on different types/styles/sizes until one finds the perfect fit. Through the years I have tried many websites that just haven’t fit right. I have decided to try Etsy again as they now offer a wider variety of options than when I previously had a shop.

As of August 23 2012, I am moving my store from Weebly.com onto Etsy.com. Previously I have tried other sites including a Yahoo Merchant Shop, eBay and an ArtFire Studio. I am hoping that Etsy will prove to be the right fit.

My new website is Gilannie Jewelry Etsy Shop.

The realization that I needed to change websites fell into place as I finished the reorganization of my work area. Additionally, I very happily accepted a new job which starts this week. I decided to find a website that was more organized. And, a website that will be less time-consuming especially since my free creative time will be minimized as of Monday with the new job.

I am very pleased with the results of my massive reorganization! Here are some pics of my new and improved work area:



























This lovely vintage breadbox stores works in progress on little trays ~ very convenient and keeps the cats from stealing shiny objects!






My constant companions/distractions Goldie, Max and Zorra ~ always nearby/underfoot.







As I adjust to my new work schedule, I hope to quickly resume creative time, making beautiful, new jewelry. Please come visit my new site:
Gilannie Jewelry Etsy Shop.


Peace&Love ~Gilannie~

1 comment: