Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Jewelry for Autumn ~ Winter 2011

Here is a sampling of New Jewelry by Gilannie ~ for Autumn, Halloween, Winter, Christmas ~ I love the colors of Autumn and have captured those colors in my jewelry, not just orange/gold/brown but lavender and turquoise as well ~ My first Christmas piece for this season is red and gold, very festive ~ Please come visit my studio:
Gilannie Goddess Emporium ArtFire Studio.

~Please Note: My next Sale will be on Friday September 23, Autumn Equinox Sale~




















































































































Please come visit my studio:
Gilannie Goddess Emporium ArtFire Studio















~Please Note: My next Sale will be on Friday September 23, Autumn Equinox Sale~

No comments:

Post a Comment