Sunday, February 21, 2010

Color Enhanced, Original Photos

During my years of traveling in my Winnebago, staying at State Parks, one of my favorite activities was photography. Every morning I would set out with dog.Zorra for a long hike, taking pictures all the while. For me it was a great way to bring my creativity into focus each day. In the evenings we would set out again for delightful walks at sunset, perfect time to capture amazing photos.

Recently I decided to work with some of my unique photos, to turn them into the 'other-worldly' images that I saw and felt when I originally took the photos.

Here are samples of what I have come up with:









Now to address the problem of finding the correct printer as my current one does not produce the colors accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment